Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let HIM!


"My beloved speaks and says to me. "Arise, my love, my beautiful one and come away. for behold , the winter is past; the rain is over and gone"... " Song of Solomon 2:10-11
Two phrases really stick out to me on this one - The first is "Come away" and the second is "The winter is past"
Come away- Have you ever felt so far away from the Lord? I think we all have at some point. This phrase is reassuring to know that He desires us in an intimate way! He calls us and draws us to Himself!
The winter is past- I take this to mean that the dry season is over, the time of feeling so far away from Him is over! The past is past. Now it's spring the earth is awakening! The Lord is doing NEW things!
What an awesome promise!! Meditate on Him and the word that He speaks over you! He wants to know you and love you in a deeper way! Let HIM!

No comments: