Sunday, August 4, 2013

In Your Hands

"But I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hands..." Psalms 31:14-15
This verse has really stuck out to me lately. I have to remember that "my times" are in His hands. He has my future already figured out, He knows what tomorrow holds. My job is to fully surrender to Him and trust Him!
What has God called you to do? What dreams do you have? Today my pastor said a phrase that really made me think, he said, "The day we stop dreaming is the day we start dying." God has placed within you dreams and callings and He wants you to dream big! 1 Thessalonians 5:24 "He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it...." He is so faithful and when we partner with Him awesome things can and will happen!
So my challenge to you (and to myself) is to ask God and seek Him for what He wants you to do, where He wants you to go and how He wants to use you. Put your trust in Him and keep dreaming!

No comments: