Friday, March 27, 2009

Blogging???

I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing... thought I would give it a try! Kind of a crazy weekend. Just started a twitter account to (find me on there!) I feel all technologized!!

This week in Fargo we set records with the incredibly overpowering mighty Red River!! expected crest of 41 feet... thats higher than ever recorded in history!! Crazy...

You can find lots of pictures on facebook, in-forum, wday even the New York Times. Its been a wild ride. Schools are out all next week and that means Oak Grove probably will be too. Thats where I work so... that kinda stinks... I miss my kids all I can do is hope and pray that they are safe!

I will try to keep this blog updated with information (pictures, links, etc)about this flood...

Along with the flood I just found out that my Grandma is not doing well and that they are considering putting her on Hospice care... End of life care... basically just make her comfortable until she passes... The aspect I keep hanging on to is that I know she would go to heaven. She has lived an amazing God filled life! I know Jesus has a home up there for her. Plus she would get to be with my grandpa and that would be a happy day for all!!

I keep thinking of the song "Hope Now" by Addison Road. The lyrics say "Everything rides on hope now, Everything rides on faith somehow." I'm clinging to my hope and faith in Jesus as these waters rise both figurtively and literally!

No comments: